2009年7月10日星期五

先简单介绍一下RBK公司背景


  RBK Nutraceuticals was established in 1996 with its headquarters in Sydney Australia and has offices in Seoul, Korea and Auckland, New Zealand.
  RBK营养制品有限公司成立于1996年,总部设在澳大利亚悉尼,在首尔和新西兰奥克兰设立办事处。
  RBK Nutraceuticals has established the reputation of producing and distributing health supplements of the highest quality due to our superior Australian raw materials and prestigious packaging and marketing concepts.
  RBK营养制品有限公司生产和销售高品质保健品,采用澳大利亚的优质原材料,专业的包装和市场营销概念,使其广受赞誉。
  RBK Nutraceuticals only supplies to high profile and reputable retailers for its ranges of products. Our number one objective is to ensure that all products that are produced by RBK Nutraceuticals are of the absolute highest quality available. By combining our high quality of product with our commitment to superior levels of after sales service and assistance to all of our clients and customers we have been able to maintain our excellent reputation.
  RBK营养制品有限公司向高知名度和信誉良好的零售商销售产品。我们的首要目标是确保所有RBK营养制品有限公司生产的产品质量一流。高品质的产品结合我们卓越的售后服务,使我们能够在客户和消费者面前保持良好的声誉。

1 条评论:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    回复删除